- 1 Top 8 Best Sunday Golf Bags & Sunday Golf Bag With Stand
- 2 Top 8 Best Sunday Golf Bags
- 2.1 Out Top Picks
- 2.2 1. JEF WORLD OF GOLF JR1256 Pitch & Putt – The best sunday bag
- 2.3 Key features
- 2.4 2. Ranger Carry Sunday Range Travel Golf Bags with strap by Caddy Daddy Golf
- 2.5 3. Orlimar Pitch and Putt Lightweight Stand/Carry Golf Bag Clubs
- 2.6 4. Champkey Professional Golf Carry Sunday Bag
- 2.7 5. TOURBON Vintage Golf Club Carry Bags Travel Case
- 2.8 6. Cobra Golf Carry 2019 Ultralight Sunday Bag
- 2.9 7. LONGCHAO Golf Carry Stand Bag
- 2.10 8. Portzon Golf Stand Bag, Lightweight Easy Carry Travel Shoulder Bag Organizer- The best good looking bag
- 3 FAQ’s
- 4 Conclusion
Top 8 Best Sunday Golf Bags & Sunday Golf Bag With Stand
If you’re looking for a way to carry your golf clubs with ease, then you need the best Sunday Golf bags. These bags are made of quality material and will not break or tear easily. They come in many different colors and sizes so that everyone can find one that fits their needs. What are you waiting for? Head on over to our website today!
There are plenty of options out there for golf bags, but not all of them are created equal. You have to take into account the size and weight you need as well as the features that will give you a better game. With this in mind, we’ve compiled a list of some of the best Sunday golf bags on the market today.
Every golfer needs a sunday golf bags. The Sunday golf bag started with the idea that a few holes of golf on a Sunday afternoon didn’t need an entire golf bag. This concept is becoming even more popular with people wanting to walk and get exercise.
It will let’ you walk around comfortably, something that is such an important aspect of golf. This allows you to skip the golf cart and get some exercise on the beautiful courses we play.
Here are our top 8 the best Sunday golf bag 2021.
1. JEF WORLD OF GOLF JR1256 Pitch & Putt – The best sunday bag
If you’re looking for a lightweight bag to walk around in the wilderness or on golf courses, look no further! This baby is light and easy to carry, great if you are out hiking with your 4-legged friend. The JEF WORLD OF GOLF JR1256 Pitch & Putt Sunday Bag has an adjustable sling that makes it comfortable for anyone to wear–regardless of height. It also has D rings located on each side which can attach the bag onto many items such as luggage carts or animals. It’s best use is most likely walking between holes when not carrying clubs, but it is small enough that any golfer will enjoy using this at the driving range, par 3 course, and even on a boat!
The JEF World of Golf Pitch and Putt Sunday Stand Bag with handle is a Sunday golf bag with stand great for travel, walking, par 3 courses, and the driving range. It can accommodate up to 8 golf clubs and includes a stand to make club selection easy. It is what it is – the perfect Pitch & Putt Sunday Bag that accommodates 6 golf clubs. It can even fit in 8 if you don’t seem to have a problem with your clubs sticking to one another. The bag, no doubt, lasts for an entire season without showing any signs of weakness or wear and tear
- Great for travel, walking par 3 courses, and the driving range
- Weighs only 2 pounds, 4.25 inch oval top
- Adjustable carry sling, comfortable
- Brand: JEF WORLD OF GOLF
- Color: Black
- Material: Nylon
- Strap Type: Adjustable
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 31 x 4 x 4 inches
The JEF WORLD OF GOLF JR1256 Pitch & Putt Sunday Bag is made for beginners. And with it's lightweight build, toting around your clubs couldn't be easier. It has plenty of space and stands upright when you don't want to bend over - so you can easily grab the club you need in record time. With a comfortable carry sling and room for up to 8 clubs this bag includes everything a beginner needs (even spikes!). Get into golfing today with the perfect bag!
This is one of the Sunday carry golf bags if you want something super light to carry a few clubs. It will hold up to 8 clubs but it is probably happier with 6 or 7. It might look small but the Jef Pitch & Putt Bag is perfect for any golfer looking for a Sunday bag with stand.
2. Ranger Carry Sunday Range Travel Golf Bags with strap by Caddy Daddy Golf
The Ranger Sunday Range Travel Bag offers a comfortable and entertaining golfing experience. With 3 zippered pockets, 1 towel ring, and harness straps for convenience, the bag can help you make it to your favorite course on time. When you zip up the carrier when not in use, TSA locks are not required--this saves you both room and hassle! The day-carry travel bed provides extra space for some of your other belongings within its spacious interior.
2 YEAR WARRANTY: CaddyDaddy also has an aggressive 2 year full replacement warranty policy that ensures every single one of their products will be replaced if there are any defects or issues that arise within this timeframe.
CaddyDaddy has been a manufacturer of exceptional golf travel bags, golf bags, and premium golf accessories for over 15 years. Based in Chandler, Arizona we have the luxury of testing our golf designs all year round. And It is the best Sunday golf bag ever.
The Ranger bag is a multi-functional golf bag that’s great for the range, travel, or as a Sunday carry bag for up to 9 clubs. The padded top, rigid body, and molded base all help protect clubs during air or auto travel. At just under 3.5lbs, the Ranger is perfect for a weekend getaway, practice session, or an easy walk around the course.
- Ultra-Durable 1680D Fabric
- 1 Year Full Bag Replacement Warranty - covers any damage to the bag caused by airlines
- 3 Zippered Pockets & 1 Towel Ring
- Brand: CaddyDaddy
- Color: Black/Blue
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 5 x 6 x 51 inches
This may not be the lightest bag in my lineup, but it’s the best Sunday golf bag 2021. If you’re looking for a tough Sunday golf bags that you can use for travel, at the range, or on the course, then this versatile bag may just fit the bill. This model is a great buy for any golfer that’s looking for a lighter alternative to a traditional golf bag, and one that’s designed to withstand heavy use.
3. Orlimar Pitch and Putt Lightweight Stand/Carry Golf Bag Clubs
When you need to hit the course, don’t be weighed down by a cumbersome golf bag. Make your game a breeze with this Orlimar Pitch and Putt Lightweight Stand/Carry Golf Bag. Simple construction meets all of your needs for golfing: it has one accessory pocket and two compartments up top. The ultra lightweight style is perfect for those who want to keep their hands free during play. Plus, the 31.5 inch length means that you can easily carry or stand it if needed on the green; plus its 3 ½ x 4 ½ inch opening fits most sized clubs too!
How about enjoying your range session or even your walking session along the course without any strain? This Orlimar golf bag is a lightweight Sunday golf bag piece of gear equipped with a stand. It weighs less than 2 pounds and it’s got enough room to accommodate 6-7 golf clubs.
The Ranger bag is a multi-functional golf bag that’s great for the range, travel, or as a small carry bag for up to 9 clubs. The padded top, rigid body, and molded base all help protect clubs during air or auto travel. At just under 3.5lbs, the Ranger is perfect for a weekend getaway, practice session, or an easy walk around the course. This ultra-light and compact bag are perfect for when you need a compact bag for a quick round or some practice at the range.
- Brand: Orlimar
- Color: Color: Brick Red; Black; Midnight Blue; Orange; Rose Pink; Slate Grey...
- Material: Polyester
- Strap Type: Detachable
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 36 x 13 x 10 inches
This bag is not only light in weight but also Sunday golf bags for sale and is one of the most value for money lightweight golf bags on the market.
While the compact nature will not suit all golfers and every situation, it is a popular option for beginners as well as the TaylorMade Sunday bag that wants something light and nifty to take around the course.
4. Champkey Professional Golf Carry Sunday Bag
Sling your clubs over your shoulder and head for that next tee time. Make the road to your bunk course a little more comfortable with the Champkey Professional Golf Sunday Bag. You'll love taking this bag everywhere you go, whether you're hitting the links or just out in town. This awesome golf companion can carry three to nine of them clubs easier than ever before! Made from 600D nylon fabric material, this high-quality bag is durable and dependable when it comes to all things sports. With six pockets for quick access and storage, it's easy to forget everything but fun when you're carrying around the Champkey Professional Golf Sunday Bag - perfect for everyday use as well as trips away. Head on down and get yours today.
Besides some famous brands such as Callaway Sunday bag, ping Sunday bag. Are those products you are familiar with? Right? Today we introduce to you a new brand that brings equally benefits with the two above. This is the Champkey one of the famous ones recently on the market. Even with the reduced weight and overall size reduction, you won’t have to sacrifice by leaving anything behind. With several pockets, including built-in tee storage, you can ready yourself for any situation that might come up when carrying this bag. Thanks to its flexible design, it’s possible to fit nearly an entire set of clubs inside.
- 【GREAT FOR TRAVELING】Takes up very little space in a trailer, camper, or car trunk; when not in use, the bag can be folded and stored neatly until you're ready to go again.
- 【PORTABLE SUNDAY BAG】The bag can carry 3-9 clubs easy , the padded shoulder strap for extra comfort and a convenient handle on the side to quickly pick up and go.
- 【PREMIUM MATERIAL】Made by 600D nylon fabric material that has great water resistant & durable.
- Brand: Champkey
- Color: Black
- Material: Polyester
- Strap Type: Adjustable
Another big plus for this bag is that the material is water-resistant. For any golfer that has carried their bag in the rain, you know that the added weight from moisture can be enough to make you want to walk off the course if the rain probably wasn’t already enough. With this advanced nylon, you’ll have a fighting chance to make it back to the clubhouse without taking on significant water weight. There is no doubt in the quality of this product looks like the quality of the Callaway Sunday golf bag. Don’t waste time to have it in your pocket.
5. TOURBON Vintage Golf Club Carry Bags Travel Case
The Tourbon bag is made of high quality fabrics and leather. It's perfect for golfers who are looking for the convenience, style, and durability that a carry bag can offer them. The Tourbon case features padded shoulder straps to make carrying easy while also providing stability on your back when the bag is fully loaded with clubheads. When you're done using it, the four zippered pockets help keep everything organized in this fashionable yet functional piece of equipment!
Yes, it’s a vintage Sunday golf bag that’s lightweight, high-quality, and made for playing few holes. But what makes this TOURBON bag such a popular choice is its classic/vintage style. Many male and female golfers appreciate this particular quality of the bag. With a combination of leather Sunday golf bag and canvas Sunday golf bag, their first carry bag is an accessory that meets plenty of the players’ expectations. It’s available in a beautiful green color that blends well with the leather, and you can also get it in different sizes if needed, although the exterior design varies.
- Brand: TOURBON
- Color: 35" Golf Club Bag
- Material: Canvas and Leather
- Strap Type: Adjustable
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 04 x 7.87 x 3.94 inches
For the player’s comfort, the bag features a padded shoulder strap. Right next to the strap, you can find the best Sunday bag and it is a very convenient handle that allows you to pick the carry bag quickly. What more? The bag holds your clubs and many other items too. For instance, you can put balls, tees, and other equipment in the additional pockets.
6. Cobra Golf Carry 2019 Ultralight Sunday Bag
The Cobra Golf Ultralight Sunday Bag will give you all the space you need for your game day essentials. The large apparel pocket has enough room to fit a polo shirt and pants, while featuring quality fleece lining in the valuables pocket for protection. The bag also comes with a full-length club divider that features a top grab handle, 3-way accessibility (right secures clubs), and designated slots for preferred clubs on bottom tier of dividers. So whether Monday’s near golf outing is closer than expected or far off in our busy lives, don't leave it behind - this durable carryall will get you there prepared and ready so your competitive spirit can unleash itself on some greens!
The Titleist Sunday bag is one of those major products that golfers of all skill levels are familiar with. But today you probably will know the better one that is the cobra Sunday bag. If you searched for the cobra golf 2020 ultralight Sunday bag, then you probably decided right then and there that you were sticking with this brand. This is a company that’s known for its quality golf products.
The ULTRALIGHT SUNDAY BAG is built for carrying at just 3.8 lbs. Featuring a 3-way top with designated full-length club dividers and a top grab handle. It has an oversized apparel pocket, fleece-lined valuables pocket, mesh beverage pockets, and a customizable ball pocket. This bag packs a punch in a very small package.
- Brand: Cobra
- Color: Peacoat
- Material: Polyester
- Strap Type: Shoulder
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 36 x 13 x 10 inches
This cobra Sunday golf bag is made out of one hundred percent polyester features a three-way top that comes complete with designated club dividers, so you can stay highly organized while preventing your clubs from banging into each other when you go from hole to hole.
Instead, you always go with the Titleist Sunday golf bag. Maybe it’s time to change. This model comes with a large apparel pocket, which is perfect for larger accessories, while the customizable ball pocket will allow you to bring along as many balls as you need.
7. LONGCHAO Golf Carry Stand Bag
You know when you go out of town for a weekend, and you have to take your whole golf bag with all the specialized clubs? We do too. And we're sick of lugging that heavy thing from the car up to our rooms, schlepping it down again before going back downstairs to get lunch, or navigating through airport security with that awkward thing that just can't seem stay upright. And then there's the fact going up and down stairs wears on our shoulders so bad sometimes it hurts for days . The longchao Golf Stand Bag is here in help solve these problems! You'll never be carrying those same old clubs around anymore- just grab this stand bag instead! Just fold'em into the two mesh compartments at each end.
Maybe you have already known about the Maxfli 2020 Sunday golf stand bag. But today, you will come to know the great one bag made by Longchao brand. The LONGCHAO Bag is the best Sunday golf bag for 2021. The stand of these bags can be unfolded on the most uneven ground allowing you to easily pull any club out. The backpack style shoulder strap provides comfort while the carry handle allows for easy carrying like a travel bag. With the ability to carry up to 7 clubs and any accessories you may need, the LONGCHAO is high quality and durable bag.
- 【Ultra-Lightweight Stand Carry Bag】-The stand of the ultralight golf bag can even be unfolded in an uneven place stably, you could easily get out the clubs.
- 【Large Capacity】- The cool golf bag has a generous and stylish appearance,enough room for as many as 6 or 7 clubs comfortably.
- 【Durable Carry Handle】-Backpack-style shoulder strap for extra comfort provides you a convenient handle on the side to quickly carry and go.And the shoulder soft strap adopts detachable design for detaching freely when needs.
- Brand: LONGCHAO
- Color: Red; Stripe
- Strap Type: Detachable
Finally we have an update for golf bags with a shoulder strap! The LONGCHAO Golf Stand Bag provides a much more balanced and comfortable pack to help you on the course. With its large capacity and enhanced design this is sure to revolutionize your trip to the driving range or around town in nothing but style. You'll be one of those people who's always asking, "Where did you get that bag?"
If you are a big fan of the bag is made out of durable materials and comes equipped with a durable anti-wear, non-slip bottom. The bag weighs in at two pounds, making it one of the lightest Sunday golf bags in my lineup. It is time to break the habit of buying the Maxfli Sunday golf bag you can buy this one. Your game will be worth it.
8. Portzon Golf Stand Bag, Lightweight Easy Carry Travel Shoulder Bag Organizer- The best good looking bag
Play a round of golf with a Portzon golf stand bag. Hold everything you need without worrying it will fall out, or that the weight will hurt your knees and back by way of the wide waist belt so it stays securely in place right where you want it. Keep up to 9 clubs more easily accessible when its time to putt out with two zipped pockets on either side and 3 different compartments for easy organization.
This is your perfect companion whether playing 18 at Augusta National, or enjoying your favorite green space all spring long.
Be the envy of all the other golf brands such as Mizuno Sunday bag, Nike Sunday golf bag when you carry Portzon’s all-new premium Sunday Golf Bag. While you probably never heard of Portzon before, their golf bags are something to behold. Each is made with premium materials and designed in a way to be elegant and practical. Portzon’s Sunday golf bags comes with everything a golfer needs to carry their clubs comfortably.
- Single Strap Design
- Premium Material
- Extendable Stand
- Color: Black
- Brand: Portzon
Three different pockets are present and provide more than enough space for all your golf accessories. A matching rain cover and extendable legs are also included. The entire bag has a carbon fiber look to it and with the white and gold accents of the logo, the bag looks quite nice. Look good and golf well with the high-quality Portzon Golf Bag. That’s a reason you should get one to protect your game.
Q. What Is a Sunday Golf Bag?
A Sunday golf bag is a smaller, lightweight option to carry your clubs when you want to play a casual round of golf. This type of bag carries less than your full set of clubs, and a limited number of tees, balls, and other necessities due to the small amount, or entire absence of pockets.
The term “Sunday bag” has been around for about as long as golf has been played and referred to a secondary golf bag for when caddies were unavailable, and golfers were forced to carry their own bag. Rather than lug a 30-pound leather bag around the links, using a bag that weighs just a few pounds was a pretty favorable trade.
Today, a Sunday bag has a very loose definition and can be made from a variety of materials, all of which are significantly lighter than standard golf bags. Gone are the days where golfers needed to rely on caddies to carry their clubs, yet Sunday bags are rising in popularity due to their lightweight and affordable costs.
Some of these bags have handles to be carried by, others have a shoulder strap and some are even carried using the standard dual straps of your everyday golf bag. Besides how they’re carried, today’s Sunday bags vary in shape and size, some of which work for most golfers, and others that do not. With such variety on the market today, it is no problem finding an option that suits your needs on Sunday, or any other day.
Q. What to Look for in a Sunday Golf Bag
It is necessary to consider the factors that are important to you in order to select the Golf Bag that suits your needs and your style best. Below we highlight some of the key things to judge your chosen products against.
- Weight: It is pretty clear that you do not want the bag to be heavy. Remember that a lighter weight often means a bit of a sacrifice on other features such as durability or storage space.
- Size: These bags are intended to be small and compact. Some people will be happy with a bag that carries 6 or 7 clubs while others might want one with more capacity.
- Dividers: Having 2 or 3 dividers will help keep your clubs organized and make them easier to take in or out the bag.
- Strap: This is an important element to look at. You want one that is comfortable, practical and durable. The same applies to handles.
- Pockets and Storage: Many of us have got used the huge amount of storage space in the big cart bags but it is not all that hard to adapt. It just requires a bit of planning and getting used to. If you need to carry a few items, give some thought to storage space and pockets.
- Stand: For this type of bag, many people are happy to go without a stand but for others, this will be a nightmare. Consider your needs and choose the one that will work best for your style.
- Durability: Whether you use this bag once a week or once a year, you want one that will last. Look at the durability of the materials used and the quality of workmanship.
- Price: Sunday golf bags range in price from very affordable to moderately priced. Determine your needs and give some thought to how often you will use the bag to establish your budget. Don’t go for a very low-budget option as it will probably only last you a few rounds of golf, even if you do not plan to use it often.
- Travel-ready: Some propel like to use these bags to travel and this is a great idea. If this is the case, look for one with additional protection. A padded cover is great for travel and lockable zips might also come in handy. Either way, it will be easier to transport a Sunday Golf Bag than the average bag.
By now, you can see that there are many different types of the best Sunday golf bag on the market. Speaking of which, Sunday bags are sure to make your practice, driving range, and par-3 golfing sessions more fun. With a lightweight bag and fewer clubs, you’re bound to focus more on the game at hand instead of tiring yourself out unnecessarily by lugging around extra weight you don’t even need.
These bags are a great alternative to a standard-sized golf bag because they allow you to only bring along the gear and clubs you need and want. This means the bag will be significantly lighter and easier to carry around the course compared to your usual golf bag. If you’ve decided to make the switch to a walking golfer, then you’ll need to use a bag that won’t weigh you down or cause neck, shoulder, and back pain.
Visit our homepage to see more products: Parkville Mini Golf
Read more :
- Top 10 Best Golf Balls For Beginners
- Top 7 Best Golf Clubs For Beginners Reviews in 2021
- Top 16 Most Comfortable Golf Shoes Best For Walking